What is the Anko Portfolio Builder?
It’s a service that lets you make small monthly payments into your Anchoria Trading account, and this lets you purchase stocks on a monthly basis starting with just N50,000. We can also help place your funds in Treasury Bills for a thorough portfolio diversification. It is the perfect way to start investing and building a portfolio for the future.
• Achieve valuable returns over long term view.
• Reduce worry about the right time to buy. Buying little and often helps to smooth out the ups. and downs of the market in the long term.
• It enables investors secure and preserve capital and guide against wastage.
• It enables investors achieve stable and consistent income flows.
• It enables investors reduce cost of investment as brokerage commission is reduced and negotiated.
• It enables investors enjoy other services freely, such as making investment decision, collecting dividend warrant and share certificates.
• Nominee service available.
Who can benefit
The Anko Portfolio Builder is targeted at:
• Individuals with regular income.
• Individuals who are looking to build a portfolio for a future need e.g retirement, child’s education.
How It Works
• It is a total discretionary Portfolio Management service.
• It consists of Equity and Fixed Income products.
• Invest either lump sum or by regular monthly payments; or a combination of the two. With regular monthly payments you can start your portfolio with as little as N50,000 and then a minimum of N10,000 subsequently each month which can be deferred at any time on request.
• The account will be opened in your personal name or can be a Nominee service for investment clubs.
• No Management fee
• Incentive fee is 10% of the total return in excess of 10% of the Net Value of the portfolio per annum.
• Brokerage commission is a maximum of 1%. This reduces subject to an increase in total value of trades.
Terms & Conditions
• You can ask for a withdrawal from your portfolio at any time; all you need do is provide a sales mandate or write to us. Your cheque will be ready for collection in T+3 days (that is, Day trade is executed plus 3 working days for clearing).
• Charges may be varied within set limits. You will be notified in writing 60 days in advance of any changes to these charges.
All investments carry a varying degree of risk. It is important that you understand the risks inherent in equity investments. Stocks are subject to upward and downward movements; and past performance should not be used as a guide for future performance. Anchoria Investment and Securities has a team of dedicated professionals with experience and we aim to balance, and properly diversify our clients portfolio.
How to start
Download an account opening from http://www.anchoriaonline.com/form
Our contacts are as follows:
112, Lewis Street, Obalende Lagos
Mr Ifedayo Ige: 08023542800
Mr Idris Ishola : 08186752367